INFA Group owns assets in Italy (Labochim and Sifavitor) and in Spain (Derivados Quimicos). All sites are FDA-acceptable and they offer contract manufacturing opportunities based on a total reaction volume of almost 180’000 US gal (exactly 670 m3).
INFA owns Technologies and capabilities addressing hazardous chemistries in cGMP European Plants:
· Sodium metallic: up to 330 lb. (150 Kg) per batch
· Bromine: up to 3’300 lb. (1500 Kg) per batch
· Chlorine: up to 3’300 lb. (1500 Kg) per batch
· Cyanide: up to 2’200 lb. (1000 Kg) per batch
· Large scale Hydrogenations (10 reactors, total volume 4’400 gal -16.7 m3 from 50 to 10 bar)
· Large scale oxidation with H2O2 and MnO2
INFA has invested in Greener Chemistry (better environment - lower cost):
· Large scale product purification using nanofiltration and reverse osmosis
· Solvent recovery through pervaporation membranes
INFA has developed new technologies for large scale productions
Infa regards Life Sciences and contract manufacturing product supply to Western Pharmaceutical companies as a viable and growing business, in a long term perspective, thanks to its highly experienced R&D Team, the close cooperation with four European Universities and strong regulatory and customer oriented service team:
· 63 US DMFs
· 13 Japanese DMFs
· 29 COS/CEP (5 pending)
· 146 products: 120 APIs (4 on exclusive basis) and 26 intermediates (all exclusive)
· Total capacity output more than 2’200 Metric Tons!
Please visit the Infa website at www.infagroup.com to learn more!